Tuesday, February 1, 2011

resolutions...

I rarely make New Year's resolutions. That's because I end up keeping them even more rarely. But every few years, I decide that I'm going to do something a little different, or change something about myself that I'm not too crazy about, or try to accomplish something that I haven't managed to do in the past.

This year, I made a resolution. And, setting a new record, I broke it within 24 hours.

The resolution? To blog every single day of 2011. That's right - I intended to post here on my poor, sad, neglected little pseudo-blog every single day. In case you don't get the joke, peek down to the entry before this one. That's right...I didn't even blog on January 1st.

But, you know, I decided today that this was a setback, not a failure. Who says that a year of blogging daily has to start on January 1st? MY year of blogging daily will start today, February 1st.

I'm not going to pretend that every single blog entry will be a scintillating, fact-filled journey through creative wonderland, complete with gorgeous photos and fabulous tips. In fact, there's a very real possibility that on most days, the blog entry will be even more boring and rambling than this one (and quite possibly shorter as well). But there will be a post. Every. Single. Day.

At least, that's the idea. Now let's see if I can actually do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment