Thursday, February 3, 2011

stamping

I think investing in metal stamping tools will prove to have been a very good decision (which alas I can't say about every crafting investment I've made). While I needed yet another hobby business venture about as much as I needed the leftover pasta I ate for lunch today, I justified it to myself by figuring that it fell under the umbrella of jewelry-making and so wasn't really something new, just an expansion of my existing business.

I made a few sales around Christmas and had fun making some personalized gifts, but the smart thing I did was making bracelets tailored to people as geeky as I am. Aren't these fun? (The Harry Potter one says 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good'). And I've already sold quite a few through my main etsy shop. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment