Thursday, February 24, 2011

sick...

So with hubby being sick and then the Buggle getting sick, I should've known it would hit me eventually. Bleh. I'm afraid that by morning I'm going to be full-out sick; right now I just feel icky, and my throat feels like I could use it to polish up and smooth my metal bracelet blanks, ha ha.

I haven't been sick since the week I had Kate -- I kind of got used to never getting colds. I still remember being in the OR right before the c-section and telling the anesthesiologist to wait so I could blow my nose first. Then I didn't know what to do with the tissue, and ended up handing it to a nurse, who didn't look pleased...but what else was I going to do, hang onto it until after they wheeled me out of there?

Off to eat some potato leek soup and drink lots of OJ...

No comments:

Post a Comment