Wednesday, March 18, 2009

happy happy

I've sold two needle-felted miniatures! I'm pretty happy about this since I'm still so new to needle-felting; now I don't have to look at the pile of wool roving on the dining table and gulp uneasily, wondering if I've just plunked down a bunch of money on yet another hobby that will suck my bank account dry. I sold my little polar bear on Sunday, and my little orange cat Seymour today. I'm donating 20% of the sale of Seymour to FixNation, a really awesome group that does TNR work for feral cats. I'm definitely going to make more kitties like this!

I'm also happy because I made another bunny yesterday and I think he turned out really well. My first two bunnies were pretty funny-looking, so I'm relieved to know I can make a decent bunny rabbit. Here he is...his name is Felipe:


He's currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment