Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ornaments

I'm so proud of myself - last month I went ahead and stitched the 5th TW 'Days of Christmas' ornament (I give one each year to my brother and his wife). I haven't done the finishing yet, but at least the stitching is done. This year's was easy...I was getting really tired of birds!!

The ornaments are pretty, but it's turned into something of a chore getting each one done in time for the holidays. Hopefully I've started a new habit, and next year won't go back to 'OMG it's two weeks til Christmas and I haven't stitched the $@^&! ornament yet!!!', which is my usual modus operandi.

Here's the unfinished ornament. I finish all of them as standups, because I think they're really too big to hang on a tree. My brother keeps them in his china cabinet all year round, which is great for my ego. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment