Friday, September 25, 2009

Fairy Flora

Okay, so I'm putting Fairy Flora away for now. I feel like I've made some good progress on her...but of course, the bottom portion of her is the most stitch-intensive, so I still have a ways to go.
I started her before I began keeping track of my stitching hours, so I have only an estimate of how much time I've put into her. I *think* this is about 70 hours' worth:



I have never been crazy about the fabric that Mirabilia calls for in this chart, but when I started her (LONG time ago) I was still pretty new to stitching on anything other than Aida and didn't feel confident enough to go with a different choice. I really regret that now, because I've seen her done on pale green fabric and I think she looks best that way. Still, she's turning out nicely, don't you think? (Especially since you probably can't see all the mistakes in the small image, heh heh).

No comments:

Post a Comment