Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fabric

Here's the fabric I dyed for Rachel Anderson's Lily of the Valley:



Okay, so it's a little wrinkly (I am just never going to master the art of ironing; I think it's time to admit defeat), but I'm happy with how it turned out. It's being shipped out today!
I also dyed the fabric for L Victoria's Balloon Dragon, but the picture just doesn't do it justice and it's even more wrinkly, so I'm going to skip posting that photo.

Dyeing fabric has really put me in the mood to stitch. Its been months (literally!) since I've had time to stitch for myself, and I'm really missing it, but I am getting little stitching time in because I was hired to stitch a poem with embellishments for an Etsy customer. Here's my progress on it so far (yes, I stole the house from Elizabeth's Designs):



I am going to try to finish it up by this weekend...I am running woefully behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment