Monday, August 22, 2011

cross stitching

Here is something completely pitiful...until this past Saturday (my birthday, happy birthday to me and many more), it had been OVER A YEAR since I last cross stitched. Seriously. More than twelve months.

I decided several days ahead of time that come hell or high water, I was going to get a few stitches in. But I literally had nowhere to stitch, so I spent the majority of my birthday cleaning and organizing. My office was such a wreck that this was actually fun. And then at about 10 pm I finally sat down and spent about 45 minutes working on Mother's Arms. Woo hooooo. Now I just need to find a way to carve out 30 minutes to an hour a day for stitching, or Kate will be holding her grandchildren before I finish her 'welcome to the world' cross stitched piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment