Monday, March 21, 2011

well...

Okay, clearly my bright idea of blogging every single day in 2011 took a bit of a nosedive. Between getting the flu bug and being busy, the blog got bumped to the back burner. And I'm suddenly feeling smothered by the letter B.

But (ahhhh! go away, B!) I *will* try to blog a little more often. Maybe three or four days a week. And sometimes every day, when I have time.

My god, you should see my office. It looks like it was hit by a tornado, No, really. I'm tempted to post a photo despite the extreme embarrassment it would cause me, just to prove to the three people who might read this post at some point that no, I am not exaggerating.

Do you ever want to put a second R in exaggerate? I always do.

Okay, I have orders to pack up. My foxwise shop is keeping me so busy! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment