Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy...

Wow, I have really fallen behind on posting! My excuse is that I've been pretty busy with work-related stuff and also NaNoWriMo (which I'm doing for the fifth year in a row, wahoo!).

I am currently stitching on Mirabilia's Poppy, which I'm doing on one of my hand-dyeds, but I need to get back to ornaments soon. She is not stitching up as quickly as I'd hoped, but that's primarily my fault because I ended up having to frog a big-ish portion of her after being off by one stitch (somehow that's easier to bear when you're off by a whole lot...being off by only one really sucks!!)

I did make some more jewelry this past week, mostly some new peace earrings, plus a cute (well, I think it's cute) little phone fob for my line of fertility jewelry:


I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. Christmas is coming way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment